Tuesday, January 12, 2010
This medication is made up of a combination of caffeine, acetaminophen and butalbital. Acetaminophen acts as an effective pain reliever and reduces fever while caffeine helps in constricting of the blood vessels in the brain. Butalbital on the other hand gives depressant effect to the central nervous system.
There are many people in this world who out of sheer desperation and irritation tend to take any medication to get relief from their painful headache but the end result always haunts them as it make their pain even worse. Further some of the medications also pose side effects due to the presence of few chemicals that reacts in their body.
Therefore it is essential for the masses to know about effective headache medication like fioricet which is known for giving relief from severe headache. Apart from fioricet, you can also go for tramadol pain medication as this drug is equally effective in treating moderate to severe pain. You can buy tramadol online by accessing any credible online drug store.
The presence of Online Drug Stores offering variety of effective prescription drugs meant to cure different problems has made it easy for people to order their desired medications right from their home. These online stores have advantage over traditional local stores. Firstly you can get your effective medications at discounted prices online but that is not the case at local area stores. Secondly online stores deliver the medications right at your doorstep by just placing an order on their website.
Few people are scared of ordering medications from online stores as they are sacred of getting ripped off. In order to ensure safety and security, one should always access the most authentic and credible store which holds reliable feedback and reviews.
Sunday, November 8, 2009
Barbiturates have been around for the better part of the last century, and have been used in various situations and for various patients to sedate and calm the nerves in cases of anxiety or shock. Because Fioricet is a barbiturate sedative, it is important to know that after you swallow the pill, it will have the effect of making you drowsy, and cause you to have less than optimal control of your motor skills. This means, of course, that Fioricet shouldn’t be taken at a time when you need to be in absolute control of your faculties.
This means don’t Take Fioricet when you operate heavy machinery, drive a car, or, in a less physically dangerous situation, have to prepare a big presentation at your next company meeting. There are far too many unnecessary accidents caused by taking prescription or non-prescription medications that have a side effect of drowsiness, but all of these kinds of “accidents” can be avoided by knowing just what kind of drug you are taking, and what it can possibly do to your sensory perceptions.
You want to know all the side effects, risks, and dosage limits of any drug you take, and Fioricet is no exception. Like all drugs, the risk of side effects are small but possible, and there are considerations to be made as pertains to your own bill of health as well as health histories and allergies that could cause you to react adversely to Fioricet. As well, there are dosage limits that per usage and per day must be adhered to for your own safety, but this is all common sense – what you really want to do is get rid of that pesky headache.
And this is what Fioricet can do for you. Once you feel the initial pangs of a painful headache, it is always better to take whatever pain reliever you choose to use as soon as possible, because the worse the pain gets, the harder it is to get rid of it. So to it is important when you feel the onset of a fever – usually a harder thing to spot – to take my Fioricet Advice as soon as you can, in hopes that the body temperature can be brought back to normal as quickly as possible. The last thing you want when you have a fever is to see you temperature creep up to a level that is dangerous to your health, and so you want to try and stem that rise in body temperature as soon as you notice its symptoms.
Taken under the correct conditions to appease the right aches and pains, Fioricet can be just the thing you need to get on with your day and start feeling normal again.
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Side effects may show up differently from person to person. Some side effects are only temporary and only occur as a natural reaction of the body while getting used to the medication. Temporary side effects usually last a couple of weeks and should disappear shortly thereafter. These side effects include:
- Intoxicated feeling
- Shortness of breath
- Abdominal pain
If these side effects do not disappear after two or three weeks, talk with your doctor. There are some rare but serious side effects that require immediate medical attention once they manifest. These serious side effects include:
- An allergic reaction (difficulty breathing, closing of your throat, swelling of the lips, tongue, or face, or hives)
- slow or weak
- liver damage (yellowing of the skin or eyes, nausea, abdominal pain or discomfort, unusual bleeding or bruising, severe fatigue)
- blood problems (easy or unusual bleeding or bruising)
- low blood sugar (fatigue, increased hunger or thirst, dizziness or fainting)
Where can I get Fioricet?
Fioricet is available at any pharmacy if you have a valid prescription note from your doctor. However, you can Buy Fioricet without prescription Online Pharmacy at reduced prices. It is important to note, however, that this drug is addictive when used inappropriately and should not be used if not necessary.
The following drugs can interact with Fioricet. Talk to your doctor if you use one of these:
- an antibiotic;
- blood thinner such as warfarin (Coumadin);
- zidovudine (Retrovir, AZT);
- taking drugs such as phenytoin (Dilantin) or phenobarbital (Luminal, Solfoton);
- gout medications such as probenecid (Benemid) or sulfinpyrazone;
- an inhibitor of MAO, such as isocarboxazid (Marplan), phenelzine (Nardil), rasagiline (Azilect), selegiline (Eldepryl, Emsam), or tranylcypromine (Parnate);
- steroids such as prednisone, fluticasone (Advair), mometasone (Asmanex, Nasonex), dexamethasone (Decadron, Hexadrol) and others, or
- an antidepressant such as amitriptyline (Elavil, Etrafon), clomipramine (Anafranil), desipramine (Norpramin), imipramine (Janimine, Tofranil), and others.
This list is not complete and there May be other drugs that can interact with Fioricet. Talk to your doctor about all your prescriptions and medicines, vitamins, minerals, herbs and drugs prescribed by other doctors. Do not start a new medication without telling your doctor.
Where can I get more information?
- Your pharmacist can provide More Information on Fioricet.
- Remember, keep this and all other Medicines out of reach of children, never share your medicines with others, and use only for Fioricet prescribed.
- Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, current and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein May be time sensitive. The Multum drug information is an information resource designed to help health professionals authorized in the care of patients and / or consumers to see this service as a supplement and not as a substitute for the expertise, skills, knowledge and trial of health professionals. The absence of a warning for a combination of medicines or drugs in no way should be construed to indicate that the combination of drugs or drug is safe, effective or appropriate for any patient. The information contained herein is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, warnings, drug interactions, allergic reactions or side effects.